Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted over 1 year ago. Jan 30, 2018 - 21:00 EST
* For all Dedicated Environments we will enable support for provisional SIP responses all that are sometimes utilized inconsistently by global Voice providers.
* Removing licenses for Voice services that have been disabled for several months, on Dedicated Environment runtimes.
* Enabling additional private network interfaces to listen for SIP on Shared Production runtimes and gateways.
* All Tropo.com usage currently runs in the WDC datacenter; at this time we will route all traffic (Shared & Dedicated) to the SJC datacenter.
* Tuesday 1/30/2018, scheduled from 9:00pm -et through 11:00pm.
* There will be no downtime; work will be conducted on redundant systems removed from availability. However, for the duration of this maintenance moving apps to Production, and adding new phone numbers to Production apps will be temporarily disabled. Accordingly, the portals for Tropo.com & Tropo.eu will be placed into a read-only maintenance mode.
* This change will only be a factor for inbound calls that are transfered to other destinations.
* These legacy TTS services have been deprecated for a while; this update just removes the remaining hooks.
* This is a performance related change that we expect will further decrease session setup.
* Switching datacenters so we can safely conduct some heavy-lifting maintenance in WDC.