Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted May 01, 2018 - 21:00 EDT
* Disabling legacy tls ciphers from all public API endpoints.
* All Tropo.com usage is currently running in the SJC datacenter; we're moving all traffic (Shared & Dedicated) to the WDC datacenter.
* Tuesday 5/1/2018, scheduled from 9:00pm -et through 11:00pm.
* There will be no downtime; work will be conducted on redundant systems removed from availability.
* The ciphers are outdated, and no reason to keep them around.
* Switching datacenters so we can safely conduct some heavy-lifting maintenance in SJC.