Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Mar 20, 2018 - 21:00 EDT
* Deploying the current Production accepted build (15.11.1) to the Global Gateway service group.
* Internal routing change for how Gateways commuicate with Runtimes. This change was applied to Shared Prod during the previous maintenance.
* At the time of this maintenance, all Tropo.com usage will be running in the SJC datacenter; we're moving all traffic (Shared & Dedicated) to the WDC datacenter.
* Wednesday 3/20/2018, scheduled from 9:00pm -et through 11:00pm.
* There will be no downtime; work will be conducted on redundant systems removed from availability.
* Due to dependencies in other platform services, the Global Gateways are the last hosts to receive this upgrade.
* Address signaling issues between gateway and runtime to ensure correct transport is maintained.
* Switching datacenters so we can safely conduct some heavy-lifting maintenance in SJC.