Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted 2 months ago. Jan 09, 2018 - 21:00 EST
* Deploying the latest build (15.10.1) to the runtimes and gateways of all Dedicated environments.
* Ending support for unsecure inbound API requests.
* At the time of this maintenance, Tropo.com usage will be running in the SJC datacenter; we're moving all traffic (Shared & Dedicated) to the WDC datacenter.
* Tuesday 1/9/2018, scheduled from 9:00pm -et through 11:00pm.
* There will be no downtime; work will be conducted on redundant systems removed from availability.
* From this time forward, all http (unsecured) API requests will fail. Currently, such requests are redirected to https; this will cease, and an error will be returned instead.
* By design, releases will be deployed to Dedicated environments several weeks after Shared Production. This version has been live in Shared Production since 12/5/2017. Please check changes.tropo.com for additional details.
* This is a change we're ready to move forward with, after allowing unsecured requests to redirect for the past several months.
* Switching datacenters so we can safely conduct some heavy-lifting maintenance in WDC.