* Enabling support for provisional SIP responses that are sometimes utilized inconsistently by global Voice providers.
* Updating an inbound number formatter rule used on all Global-Gateways.
* Our billing provider will be deploying an upgrade to their backend infrastructure.
* All Tropo.com usage currently runs in the WDC datacenter; at this time we will route all traffic (Shared & Dedicated) to the SJC datacenter.
* Tuesday 1/16/2018, scheduled from 9:00pm -et through 11:00pm.
* There will be no downtime; work will be conducted on redundant systems removed from availability. However, for the duration of this maintenance moving apps to Production, and adding new phone numbers to Production apps will be temporarily disabled. Accordingly, the portals for Tropo.com & Tropo.eu will be placed into a read-only maintenance mode.
* This change will only be a factor for inbound calls that are transfered to other destinations.
* This is a minor adjustment to account for varying formats used by incoming Voice providers.
* Our provider will be deploying an enhancement to their active rating service.
* Switching datacenters so we can safely conduct some heavy-lifting maintenance in WDC.