The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Dec 7, 00:59 EST
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Dec 6, 20:00 EST
* Deploying the latest build (15.5.1) to all Shared Production environments.
* The API cleanup will remove redundant numerical environment records. Environments used to be segmented and identified by type (scripting, web), however that methodology has long been deprecated and this change will align legacy records with present strategy.
* Removing a legacy gateway number formatter.
* Tues 12/6/2016, scheduled from 9:00pm -et through 11:45pm.
* There will be no downtime; work will be conducted on redundant systems removed from availability.
* Updating the records will be instant and we anticipate no service impact.
* There will be no downtime; change will be applied during the upgrade.
* This update adds permanent corrections for patches currently deployed to the runtimes and gateways.
* Part of our global routing strategy, which will also help decrease propagation delays when updating apps.
* This corrects a condition where, in some cases, inbound callerID was incorrectly prepended with a "1".
Dec 2, 18:59 EST