The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Oct 19, 01:18 EDT
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Oct 18, 21:01 EDT
* We use some rather heavy-handed rules to restrict dialing to various regions; this change will eliminate one rule that is no longer required.
* A new provider, that's been utilized as the tier-3 U.S. voice provider for several months, will be upgraded to the tier-2 provider for Tropo.com outbound U.S. domestic voice service.
* Deploying an optimization to the Tropo.com database systems to enhance resilience and performance.
* The mechanism used to collect and deliver CDRs to our billing provider will be upgraded.
* Tues 10/18/2016, scheduled from 9:00pm -et through 11:45pm.
* There will be no downtime; work will be conducted on redundant systems removed from availability.
* A U.S. domestic region was formerly considered a Premium Rate zone; this change eliminates from being blocked.
* This provider brings a broader range of localized endpoints, and a higher connection succes rate.
* The databases for Tropo.com handle a massive amount of requests, and we're always looking for ways to decrease processing time, without introducing any instability.
* This change will add additional fields into rated call detail records (CDRs), opening the door for enhanced reporting we're excited about.
Oct 17, 11:28 EDT